Some of the recent updates to my homelab and network, main server rack hosts:
- Raspberry PI3B+ running Pihole DNS ad-blocker.
- Lenovo mini PC running Proxmox and hosting VM, Home Assistant for home automation, and Portainer for some small docker instances.
- Ubiquity USW-POE-48-Pro
- Synology DS1815+ x 2 – Media, ISO images and private cloud drive.
- Dell R710 with VMware ESXi – Offline/not used.
- Supermicro 815(?) with mixture of Samsung and Western Digital HDs (24 bays in use), running Unraid. This hosts all my media for Plex and associated dockers for media management.
- Dell R210 II running PFsense, networked to FTTH (Bell ONT to RJ45).
- Couple of APC UPSes for clean shutdown and maintaining clean power.
Second rack, in basement, networks to main server rack and hosts Ubiquity LR-AP, Ethernet connections for cameras and network wall jacks in the house:
- Ubiquity UCK-CloudKey+
- Ubiquity USW-POE-24 (older generation)
- CyberPower PDU.
- Lutron hub for smart switches.
- Zigbee controller for zigbee networked devices (thermometers).
- Hue hub for smart lights.